We have enjoyed our first week in Cameroon. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing.
The pictures of the palm trees and mountain is in Ndop (Bamunka) where we are looking for a house. The Bible study is across the road from this picture.
The Needham girls started a fire and we had smores one night last week.






5 comments:
Hi loved ones,
Thanks so much for posting again so soon - we eagerly look forward to all the news. What a beautiful sunset!
You are always in our hearts. Much love from MI,
mom(for everyone:)
I couldn't help but smile through my tears as I viewed these pics! It is such a blessing to be able to SEE a little of the things that go on way over there! Dad is with Granny and I'm sure they will enjoy seeing them, too. Smores...your first week!
We miss all of you already! And we are praying for you. Love Mom
We saw the first of many waterfalls form today. The rains are slowly building. This is a great time of year. We miss and love you all. Thanks for posting!
I love the posts, Sam and Abs. I miss you guys a ton. Praying for you.. give the kiddos a big kiss for me :)
Love you,
Emily
We are praying for you all. So glad you finally made it over there! Thanks for the pictures.
~Rob and Martie Spurgeon
Post a Comment