Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Minnesota, beautiful Minnesota




I wasn't counting on being able to update, but we had a great day in beautiful northern (as far north as you can go here) Minnesota. One of the men in the church took us, the other missionary couple, and the pastor on a boat ride. We were able to really see what life in Int'l Falls is like by exploring the coves and islands where people have their cabins. It was a beautiful day with lots of fall color. We are staying at the Pastor's house. His backyard is on the Canada border. It has been a great conference so far.

3 comments:

Jim and Jill Sanderlin said...

Nice pics. Fall hasn't started here, so we're pretty jealous. It will be 86 degrees today. :(

Sometime I would love to hear about your mountain climbing lessons in the Rock mountains, as well as your biology degree! Did you wing that degree? Journalists...

Al Burtt Family said...

Elias is just SO adorable!!! I can't wait until ya'll get here - Emily is very excited too! Love,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Awesome pictures. Elias is so cute! I'm praying for ya'll. Love ~ Mary