Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Michigan Fun
We are enjoying our time in Michigan with Abby's family and some time alone as a family as well. Elena and Elias are doing well. Elena is enjoying all her old toys. She never stops...
Elena's new favorite restaurant...the "Big boy man." We had a good time there with Bio Grams, Aunt Diana, Anna, Emily, Mary, David, Philip, and of course Abby and myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What did you do? Leave Elias at home?
Oops, Elias was with us too!
Go Elena, I luv Big Boy too:-) I think I get a picture with him almost everytime I'm there:-) I'm working on calling those churches down south:-) Hopefully I'll get them done next week! Have a great weekend! Luv you all
P.S.
Who on earth was awake and online at 4:52 AM?!?!?!?!? Thats stretchin' it a bit for me!:-)
Hey, Abby, thanks for calling for us! I didn't notice that early morning post till you mentioned it. Wonder who's the early bird?
No problem, glad to do it! I wonder who it is too:-) Have a great day!
Post a Comment