Elena needed a lift during the "long" parade that all the children walked and rode their bikes on at AABC. She started out great pushing her stroller but needed a break.
At AABC the next day. Isn't Abby beautiful! In the next few weeks you may hear of the next Sanderlin boy or girl being born! Elena is in her typical picture mode here. She had a great time with everyone on the 4th. We spent the whole day at church. I got to be a judge in the baking contest...would do that again anytime!
3 comments:
Yes, she is beautiful! I think all expectant mothers are! We are thankful Abby has done so well with this pregnancy, being on deputation and caring for her family as well. And Granddad and I are looking forward to our 7th grandbaby soon. Will be praying for all of you, but especially for Abby and the new baby. Keep us posted! Love, Mom
I agree with the last comment: Abby is indeed one of the women who are blessed to look wonderful in that state! Congratulations and best wishes from the UK.
Fondly,
Beth
(I'm sorry, I enjoy reading your blog and seeing updates of your family. I felt very blessed at your wedding and I continue to be so as I see all the Lord has done. I hope I am not being too nosey!)
Hi Beth, please read anytime. I pray for your dad faithfully, and I know he is visited often. Thanks for letting us know you are reading! I'll tell Abby to read this.
Post a Comment