With Granny and Levi at Debbie and Warren's house in Pennsylvania
Jim, Jill, and the new addition- baby Ethan.
Elena with her newest cousin!
Elena having tea with George back home in Ypsi
A birthday party at the other Burtts!We finished June well and are thankful for the Lord's grace and provision through another year...I turned 30 and Abby added another year as well. Thank you for all the birthday cards, phone calls, and emails!
It is such a blessing to be able to visit family while we travel to churches. We had a great time with Debbie, Warren, and Levi as we stopped in for lunch with Granny!
Elena and Uncle Jim are still working out their differences, but she had fun with baby Ethan. Jill seems to be recovering better now...praying for you all!
3 comments:
One day Elena and I will be quite thick. Mark my words. And why do you have to put the worst picture of me on your seen-my-millions blog?
Jim, I thought that picture was fine...definitely better than the ones of you and Elena. I don't think this blog is seen by millions seeing how only one or two people comment :)
Sorry I've never left a comment before. I check and read your blog quite often. Abby--I think you look wonderful. I wish I looked half that good that far into pregnancy!! J & J--I love the name of your baby :) (Our little guy #7 is Ethan Judson--8 months old this week.) So, maybe not read by millions, but quite a few at least!
Post a Comment