


June has been a busy month with getting some final preparations for going to Cameroon in a few weeks. We are also looking forward to Jim's wedding in only a week!
We stayed at a small lake house in Oshkosh for a few days before heading up North for tailwheel flight training. I passed the checkout and am now a tailwheel pilot! Praise the Lord!
We will be heading into the U.P. for a few days at a meeting before heading back down to Chicago for Jim's wedding.
Elena is crawling all over the place and loves to sing, conduct music, clap when you say "yeah!" and give kisses when she feels like. She talks all the time and is generally on the move. It is a rare moment when she wants you to hold her on your lap and just sit there.
Abby is doing well and generally staying busy keeping up with Elena. She is doing a good job training Elena in her manners and obedience.
1 comment:
I must say, you have got THE cutest kid I've ever seen! Along with Emily, Jo, Naomi, and Carter ;-) Seriously though, she is SO sweet and adorable I just wanna kiss her!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment