Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Saturday, June 09, 2007

End of May



The end of May we spent some time in Ann Arbor before traveling down to York, Pennsylvania. We had a great meeting in PA and visited Hershey and some Amish and Mennonite country. It was good to see the Callahans and Adams families. We thank the Lord for safety in travel, for meeting some new friends at Calvary Baptist in York, and for the good meetings we had this month.

1 comment:

Abigail Joshua said...

Hey Guys,
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm on your blog!!! HaHa, Elena is so cute, I miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe your almost leaving so soon:-( I'll be praying for you!!!
luv ya
~ABBY~