Here are a few pictures from last night of the Valentine Banquet at the Deere-Wiman house in Moline, Illinois. Abby and I had a great time while Emily did not (Elena wasn't quite the sweetheart she usually is). Abby and I were in charge of the game "Name that Tune," all hymns with the theme of Christ's love for us or us for Him. Pastor Farmer from Milledgeville, Illinois, was the guest preacher. Dad was his usual self as MC lightening up everyone during the banquet. Thanks Mr. C. for the pictures!
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
4 comments:
Hey Abz,
Just wanted to tell ya you look beautiful in that picture;-) But of course you always do... anyways, I hope your having a great day! I will TTYL
luv ya!
~ABZ~
P.S.
I got a blogspot thing... my website is www.gabbyabby19.blogspot.com I put pix of Elena on there... I hope that's OK;-) I stole them from your site;-) lol, anyways... have a great day! luv ya ~ME~
hi abz,sam and elena! looking forward to our next game of "Medal of Honor"sam. hope you guys have a great day.
david bye...
Sam
Sorry I didn't call you. Our blog is mdacfamily.blogspot.com. Maybe I can call you later -- I have busy weekend.
Hey Sam,
It was great seeing you guys at the holiness conference. Praying for you as you prepare for Cameroon, have a great day.
><>Daniel
Post a Comment