Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, December 18, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006



"O Give thanks unto the Lord;for he is good:because his mercy endureth for ever." I am very thankful for the family in which I was born. Abby, Elena, and I were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year. Because of Bible College and Seminary it was the first time I made it home for Thanksgiving in 7 years! The whole family was there as you can see as well as Jim's new fiancee, Jill Zajac from Chicago. They went to school together in college, and we are thankful for the future addition she will make to our family. Also, you may notice the addition of two new babies to the family this year, Elena Sanderlin and Audella Wredberg. Also, there is the addition of several goats...the family just keeps on growing!! We will miss them all when we go to Africa and are thankful for any time we can get together. Thanks, Mom and Dad for the spiritual heritage you have passed down to us! May we all rejoice in God's blessing of family this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed having you after your 7 year absence!! A busy, but fun and enjoyable time! We are thankful for all God has done in our family, and give him the glory. Will miss all of you at Christmas...may you have a wonderful time with the Burtts as we remember the birth of our Lord.Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Kris, Charlie thinks it is his sole responsibility to herd goats. So, he had to remain confined instead of having a place in the picture. I only have one set of outside Christmas lights, but no more, he chewed the cord! Can he come visit Max.
Janet