
We had three Christmas celebrations on Christmas day in Ann Arbor. Abby, Elena, and I had our own time together in a prophet's chamber early in the morning. Elena enjoyed eating the wrapping paper more than the present inside.

We then went to Abby's parents' house for a brunch and more gifts. We always have a great time with them. Elena's grandma, grandpa, aunts, and uncles all enjoy good times with her.

Lastly, we went to Grandma Gardner's house and had Christmas with Abby's grandma, Uncle Ron, Aunt Diana, Ryan, and Nick. We were blessed again this year remembering Christ's birth amongt our family.
2 comments:
What a good looking family I have! I love you all. Mary, you should be proud...your picture finally made it to the blog spot :)
Abby
aww... what cute pictures;-) I'm gunna miss you guys! it's been great havin you here.
luv ya
~ABZ~
Post a Comment