


The Oshkosh Sanderlin family have been part of the missions conference at my Grandad Sanderlin's home church, Temple Baptist in Portsmouth, Ohio. We have enjoyed the time with Pastor Gowdy and those who knew Granny and Grandad Sanderlin as well as my dad. We gave an extended testimony in Sunday School, and tonight we presented our future ministry in Cameroon. Elena and Abby have enjoyed seeing Portsmouth for the first time and hearing about Grandad's influence in Temple Baptist and Portsmouth.
4 comments:
Hey Guys! Elena is SO cute! I can't wait to see her in real life! I'm at school and I'm bored so I thought I'd post somethin on here;-) c ya soon!
luv ya
~ABZ~
Tahnks so much for posting to keep us updated on your life! Your friends at AABC are praying for you, and knowing your travels, etc from the blog let's us readers pray much more specifically.
Shannon C.
I remember the day of your birth in Portsmouth very well!! Your dad made it all the way from Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD and I made it to the hospital where you arrived (all nine pounds of you) right on your dad's birthday! Dad and I thank the Lord for you and all He is doing in your life. And now you have Abby and a new baby of your own! God is good! Wish we could be at the conference at Temple and see many who have known your dad and grandparents. We are praying for you. we do enjoy this site. Love, Mom
Hello Sanderlin Family! Wow, Elena is getting so big. Glad to read all the good news and see how busy you are (good pics!) We are praying for you and are looking forward to your visit to Florida!
Post a Comment