
Elena is no longer the newest baby in the Sanderlin family. We met Audella Kate Wredburg on Friday as we passed through Sun Prairie, Wisconsin on our way to Ohio. Here is a good girl cousin shot with Grammie Sanderlin. Mom and Dad (Jessica and Andy) are doing well!
See you guys later.
6 comments:
We love your blog site!!! Such a fun way to keep up with you guys. We'll be praying for a great week in Portsmith. Just wondering when you'll spell our last name right - WREDBERG!!!!! Love you guys - kiss Elana for us!
Jessica
Leave it too Sam Sanderline too mispell someones last name!
By the way, JESSICA, check out how you spelled ELENA'S name!! Guffaw!!!
Thanks, Jim, for covering for me...you're a good joe! Sorry, Jessica...At least I got Audella right this time. I only mispelled that one once. See y'all later. We are having a great time in Portsmouth. I'll update soon.
Nice blog site, Sammy!
So, when are you gonna come see me? You've seen everybody else recently.
Anyway, Charlie,Gideon,Esther,Dorit, and Pegotty say hi.
I'm praying for y'all as you're travelling. Talk to yous later. Em
Juanita, please do not use words like "y'all" and "yous."
For one, you are geographically mixed up. "Y'all" is southern and "yous" is something in between Chicago and Ohio.
Thank you.
Post a Comment