The picture may not show much, but this is where I have mostly been from Sunday night to Saturday afternoon this week. Praise the Lord that the annual inspection on my plane is finished! I worked under an American mechanic who is based in Cameroon's capital, and he did a great job of finding and fixing the problems in the plane. I slept in Sabga most nights, and my family did well without me! I learned a lot this week as usual working on the plane. The test flight today went well, and we are back in business.
Also, the Needhams came back from furlough this week, and brother Tom started right in to his own annual inspection with the mechanic. Pray for Tom to be able to finish his inspection soon as the mechanic had to leave for home.

3 comments:
Good job, Sam!
Praise the Lord! Thanks for all the posts! Missing you all. Looks like a fun family vacation!
Post a Comment