Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fall update...thankful for God' blessings!

I am sitting in a local clinic getting some lab work done, so I though I would update. I was also able to finish ready the memoir of Rev. John Gano, colonial Baptist pastor and chaplain, while I wait. I am thankful for those my predecessors in the ministry and also those I work with and around today both from America, Canada, and Cameroon. I am also thankful for my family and coming child in march. I am thankful for my family in America that had part in my faith and preparation for serving The Lord
Here are a few pictures:
Happy Thanksgiving! We wish we could pop in for a visit! 

1 comment:

Mom B said...

I wish you could "pop in" for a visit to - or vice versa :) Love all the pics and updates - thx for taking time to post! How are you feeling now, Sam? What did the doctor have to say? Hope they fatten you up at Thanksgiving dinner :)

Love,
Mom B.