I know that some really want to see some pictures of this missions team, so here they are. I must say it has been awesome having friends from home visit us in our home away from home! It looks like blogger posted them in reverse order and out of order from what I wanted, and I don't have time to fix it. Enjoy!
Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"















5 comments:
Thanks so much for taking the time to post some pictures...what a blessing to our hearts back home.
intetesting and informative.God bless the team
intetesting and informative.God bless the team
intetesting and informative.God bless the team
Post a Comment