Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer News!

Wow, two months have passed since our last update!  Here are some pictures of our family and some of the things we have been doing. 
 
 Me with the kids and chocolate pie birthday celebtration! Thanks for the Tigers hat from MI! 
 Chloe and her candy cake! 
 
Abby's ice cream treat!  She loves ice cream, and it is not always easy to get the ingredients or to take the time to make it!
Elena with her cake and goat friends...thanks from Grammie! 
Elias' Red Baron and runway cake! 
Enjoying the fourth of July on top of a mountain.  We had a picnic and lots of fun together! 




I was able to give soccer balls to this club as well as New Testaments and a salvation challenge.

 Chloe and our neighbors
Elena and our neighbors who are also part of our church

 Baron, our German Shepherd is really growing! 
 Elias and I went flying together a few weeks ago, and then he "helped" me change the oil. 
 

2 comments:

Mom B. said...

I checked your blog at just the right time - LOVE all the new pics and news! Thanks for taking all the time to post. Looks like lots of birthday fun this summer & other things going on (I'm sure you're NEVER bored! :)

Love from abroad - hugs & kisses,
Mom/Grma B.

Unknown said...

I love all the pics! This reminds me I need to update our blog:) Luv & prayers, Tina