Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Friday, June 21, 2013

June Happenings

I hope you enjoy a few pictures of the last few weeks before the next few weeks get really busy.

A team from BCM/Falls Baptist Church arrived yesterday.  We are getting ready to go up and greet them.  I plan to sleep in the hangar tonight and wake up early tomorrow to help fly the team out to the bush.  Tom Needham and I plan to transport about 40+ people and their gear over the next few days.  So, please pray for health, safety, and for good weather. 
 Elias had a bad night breathing, so we took him to the hospital the next day.  He was diagnosed with asthma.  We have wondered about this for a while now, but now at least he is diagnosed and able to get some relief.  After taking the meds and inhaler, he is doing much better.  They are standing on the hospital airstrip that I sometimes deliver patients to, so it was kind of like showing them where I work!  Going down to the airstrip was Elias' reward for being good for the doctor :) 
 Chloe's new favorite pose.
 
 
Tom and I at the Bamenda airport, where we will soon be basing our operations to take the team out to the bush airstrips. 
 Camp Joy basketball court almost done!! 
 Visiting a deaf girl and her grandmother in our town. 
One of my friends visiting church. 

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

Thanks for taking time to post, Sam - I know it's going to be REALLY busy for you all. Been praying for all the flights, good weather, health - you are in my thoughts and heart!

Love to you all,
Mom B.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Samuel Lee - enjoy :)