Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Monday, August 13, 2012

EAA Seaplane base

I acutally, sent this post a while back, but it never published. Here it is late and without captions. While Abby was speaking at the ladies brunch at church (which my mom and Emily attended too), the kids and I headed off for the first time to see all the floatplanes on Lake Winnebago. It was a blast as there were lots of takeoffs, landings, floating on the water, and even a bagpiper too!!!! Definitely a highlite of the airshow week!








2 comments:

Anna & Emily said...

Awesome pics! LOVE the zoom lens!!!

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

I was hoping you would notice my "expert" photography :) This camera sure takes great shots!