Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
Saturday, February 27, 2010
End of February Christmas package
We received a Christmas package from Abby's family today...always fun no matter what time of year!
Cindy Maynard told me you posted these pics - how fun!! Doesn't the "bug" candy just seem like an Uncle David thing :) You and Elena look so cute in the aprons - remember I made those will lots of love...:) Wait till the suitcases come in March - have fun! Love you lots, Dad, Mom & all
I have been feeling fine, Kari...just tired. Enjoy my afternoon naps :) Glad Elias still takes one. I've been thinking of you too with your new little one. Praying for you. Abby
5 comments:
I love the look on Elias face - it's adorable! The matching aprons are so cute! We miss you guys so much! Love, Anna
I love the matching aprons. Hope all is going well Abby. Are you feeling good or have you been sick? I think of you guys often. --Kari
Cindy Maynard told me you posted these pics - how fun!! Doesn't the "bug" candy just seem like an Uncle David thing :) You and Elena look so cute in the aprons - remember I made those will lots of love...:) Wait till the suitcases come in March - have fun!
Love you lots, Dad, Mom & all
Aww I love the pictures. You both look soo cute in your aprons. :-)
The kids are adorable. They're growing up too fast. Miss you all!!
Love,
Joanna
I have been feeling fine, Kari...just tired. Enjoy my afternoon naps :) Glad Elias still takes one. I've been thinking of you too with your new little one. Praying for you. Abby
Post a Comment