We have been in Cameroon for four months and this was our first trek up Sabga hill. It is one of the most distinguishable landmarks around this area. It took us about 45 minutes to get to the top from the Needhams. Elias stayed at home and we carried Elena quite a bit, but she also did a good job climbing some herself. The cows freely graze and probably live on top. We had lunch with the cows today when we got to the top. They ate their grass while we ate our sandwiches, Pringles, and Dr. Pepper. We saved these treats for our picnic!

Sabga hill on the right and the airstrip in the middle.

Our new house and the Bible study in Ndop is 10 miles away over the dark mountain ridge on the left. These are the cows we ate lunch with today.

Abby and I hope to take a hike one day to the top of the pencil thin waterfall on the right. Elena had a great time. She loves being outside and climbing up the mountain was great fun to her!


I am pointing at the bottom part of the airstrip that goes right to the Needhams place.

5 comments:
Love those pigtails, Elena. What a nice do! And grass fed beef, yum, yum. Thought of you,Sam, as we were eating Jamacian Black Bean Stew. Has sweet pototes in it...yummy! Such beautiful scenery right there where you live, too. We are surrounded by 10 ft tall corn! Good to see you all looking so well. We love all the pics. Love Grammie
Hey Guys,
Love the pictures!!! It is so beautiful there!!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I just want to hop on a plane and kiss them:-) Praying for you guys!
Love and miss you!
~ABZ~
Thanks so much for the beautiful pics and update - looks like a fun time (how could Elena not have fun when Pringles are involved :)??!! Keep 'em coming...
Much love to you all,
Mom B.
I love that last picture! It looks beautiful there and we pray for your family often. Thanks for stopping by the blog! Progress on the house is moving right along, God has been working everything out. I would love to be in before Christmas!
What lovely pictures!
It is good to see that the Lord is providing for you in miraculous ways.
Thank you for entertaining my sisters, and please thank the Needham's as well. That was very kind of you. I know how stressful it can be to have guests over as well as taking care of one's own family.
We continue to pray for you and we trust that the Lord is providing your every need.
Beth F
Post a Comment