Welcome to the news page for the Sam Sanderlin family. We are serving in the country of Cameroon, West Africa. We are planting churches in the Northwest Region and using aviation to reach out into the remote areas of the Southwest Region where the gospel is little known. Our sending church is Wyldewood Baptist in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Our sending agency, Wings as Eagles Mission Air Service, is a ministry of our home church.
Greetings from Cameroon!
II Thessalonians 3:1
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"
Saturday, June 06, 2009
First Flight!
Bro. Tom Needham returned to Cameroon safely from America today. We got one plane ready and went flying for about 20 minutes or so. It was great! I flew right seat this time as he was getting back into the challenges here. We plan to spend alot of time training next week to get ready for all the flying that is needed the week after. Thanks for praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Abby I am so happy I found your blog and I look forward to following your journey and life while you and your family are in Africa.
Lord bless you and know that you have many people praying for you and thinking of you all.
Stacey (Vaughn) Robinette
Post a Comment