We are thankful for brief week and a half we had here in Michigan. We still have a lot to do to get ready for Cameroon. Pray that contacting the embassy and getting permission will go well this week.
We are leaving tomorrow, Monday morning, for Minnesota stopping in Chicago and Madison on the way. Pray for good meetings in Minnesota. We will be back at our home church in Oshkosh for a weekend as well. We have a lot to catch up on there.
3 comments:
Hey Abby! I think I told you when I saw you at the Christmas party but if not, Elias looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! He is a miniature Abby in all the pictures! You have a beautiful family! :)
Margaret Hyre
Hey Guys,
I'll be praying for you this week. Drive safe:-) I'll have to e-mail you the cutest pictures of Elias I took Sunday. I think I showed you one Abz but there is another one that is adorable. Elias and Elena are so precious!!! Luv ya tons!
We miss you already! Your children are your treasures, right, Sam? So you know where my heart is...(Matt.6:21) Whether here or across the ocean :) Give big hugs and kisses to those sweet little ones. You're always in our prayers.
Love, mom (for everybody)
Post a Comment