Wishing you all a happy New Year as you serve the Lord wherever you are! We leave tomorrow for meetings in Iowa this Sunday and then a meeting in Tennesse on Wednesday. We will then be in North Carolina for a few weeks as I finish my commercial license with Jack Hunt. We will be in Indiana for a meeting the end of the month.
Pray for us as we continue to make plans to leave for Cameroon in April. Things are steadily coming together. We got Elias' passport in the mail and our first quote for tickets. We are daily going through our belongings as we pack things for our container and get rid of things we won't be taking.
The ministry in Cameroon continues to see wide open doors for the gospel. More laborers are needed. The nationals are doing a wonderful job, and we are looking forward to working both with them and our fellow missionaries.
6 comments:
Happy New Year 2009! I love the new pic on your blog! :-) It's a great picture of all of you! :-) Love, Anna
Love the picture of the family, it is beautiful! Glad I got to see you in AA and hear you speak! What a blessing! :)
Margaret Hyre
Abby,
Your family is beautiful. It sounds like everything is working out in time. You all keep so busy! I'll keep praying for you as you're in Cameroon. Will you be able to update as you serve?
Looking forward to seeing you here in TN. I have a present for you when you come.
Hi Holly,
Yes, we are planning to keep up with our blog in Cameroon. They have internet although it may be a bit slow at times :) Thanks for keeping up with us and for your prayers. You don't look like you've changed a bit! Your kids are adorable!
Love,
Abby
Hi Margaret,
It was great to see you too! I hope everything works out with your house soon. Happy New Year!
Love, Abby
Post a Comment