Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Meetings

Please pray for us the next few weeks. Tomorrow we have an all day meeting in Wild Rose, Wisconsin. My brother Chris is getting married on Thursday, and we have a meeting on Sunday in Mukwonago, Wisconsin. Have a wonderful Lord's day and a great week serving the Lord!

6 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Hey Sanderlins!!! I've missed being able to check your blog and comment on your pictures this summer. :) I will be praying for y'all the next few weeks and hope you'll be able to post pics of Chris and Laura's wedding. :) All the pics of Elena and Elias are adorable! It was good to see y'all for the 4th of July, and hopefully someday I'll get to meet that handsome little boy face to face!
Back home down South ~ Jac :)

Jacquelyn said...

Hey Sanderlins!!! I've missed being able to check your blog and comment on your pictures this summer. :) I will be praying for y'all the next few weeks and hope you'll be able to post pics of Chris and Laura's wedding. :) All the pics of Elena and Elias are adorable! It was good to see y'all for the 4th of July, and hopefully someday I'll get to meet that handsome little boy face to face!
Back home down South ~ Jac :)

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Thanks, we hope we can stop by Calvary Baptist for a night or two in September. We will give y'all a call!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our time with all of you even though it was short. What a nice place to welcome a baby into the world! We thank the Lord that all is well and everyone is doing so great. By the way, Chris is getting married this Friday! And I am counting the hours as I still have things to do. Emily and I leave Wed. Please pray for Laura and Chris this week and we will see everyone there. We are enjoying baby Ethan for 4 days. Jim and Jill will leave tomorrow and start packing again for their move to Memphis. See you all Thurs. Love, Mom

Shannon Culver said...

Hi!
Since you'll be in MI for a week, I wondered if you'd let me take a family picture including Elias for the blog? I'd love to do it if you have some time!
Shannon

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Sure, Shannon...work out the time with Abby! We'll be available after Tuesday and not on Thursday.