Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update at Last

Mary and Julia's high school graduation at AABC
Elena with Uncle Rick at Faith Baptist in Geneseo, IL
Elena right after she informed us that she was going to check her email
We all celebrated our birthdays a little early with Dad, Mom and Emily.

Elena with her new bike from Grammie and Grandad
Elena helping Emily with the goats

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. We have not had internet access much like before. We are currently in Ypsilanti, Michigan at the house we are renting. We have a missions conference in New York this weekend. Just thought I'd get these pictures up really quick. I'll try to do more soon. Be sure to see our new prayer letter...see the link on the right.

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Hi, Sam, Abby and Elena! Loved these pictures. Abby you're looking good. Hope you are feeling okay too. I can't believe Mary graduated from college?! (If I read that right). I'm praying for you guys. I have your prayer card right on the fridge so I can see you several times a day. Miss you! Leigh Anne

Jim & Jill said...

Nice pics. I'm sure that in the future Elena will enjoy bossing her younger cousin Ethan around. :)