Elena fell asleep with a sucker...the perfect way for her to pass the time.
It was so cold by Lake Superior.
This is Elena's newest game..."Where 'Ayna' go?"We arrived safely in Wisconsin last week and visited our home church for the first time in many months. I will be preaching there tomorrow (Wed). We had a great meeting 6 hours away in Superior, Wisconsin on Sunday. On our way home we ran into a Wisconsin spring snow storm. The Lord protected us once from sliding off the road at 55 mph. That's when I realized it was sticking and I needed to slow down. Anyway, the snow turned to rain about half-way down the state and we made it safely to Oshkosh. We will return to western Wisconsin for three more meetings next week as well as some flight training.
Pray for my brother Chris in the mountains of Cameroon right now. We haven't heard from him since he left on the 5o mile hike to the bush villages. I am sure the Lord is blessing their ministry.
Pray for my brother Chris in the mountains of Cameroon right now. We haven't heard from him since he left on the 5o mile hike to the bush villages. I am sure the Lord is blessing their ministry.
2 comments:
"Ayna" is getting so big! :)
Praise the Lord for His protection! He is so good!
Have a good service tomorrow night and make sure you use the Bible, Sam! :)
Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn, I used the Bible last night. I think I preached a little too :) I did give an update on Cameroon, though. Haven't heard from Chris who has been 60 miles into the bush for a week. Are you excited about working at Camp this summer?
Post a Comment