
Well, we are back in beautiful North Carolina once again. I flew solo at night for the first time ever and am planning to take my commercial written test tomorrow. We had two meetings on Sunday and one of the churches took us on for support! Both churches are taking an offering for the dirtbike we need...what a blessing. I am hoping to purchase a dirtbike for Cameroon this spring so I can break it in and learn to ride it before we take it to Africa.
Abby is doing well in her pregnancy. She doesn't have much if any morning sickness now (yeah! we can have garlic bread once again!), but pray for her lower back as it has been hurting some. Here are a few pictures. We visited the Selby family in Carolina Beach on our way up here to New Bern. They have been friends of Abby's for a while, and Elena and I got to meet them for the first time. Elena loved chasing the birds on the beach.
Elena enjoys pushing her baby doll in the stroller around the yard here in NC. We are staying near Jack and Jonnie Hunt (see link) again for flight training. Elena also enjoys playing in this large box, and daddy enjoyed covering her in clothes pins!
2 comments:
Haven't been to this site recently so I had lots of updates to read. I love the pictures! I like the one of Elena in the box....who needs fancy toys!! Also, with Jim and Jill. I am always happy to see my children get together!! I loved the pictures from the plane on the flight from Tenn. So good to see your support increasing each month. You will be on your way to Camaroon soon! We just heard from Bro. Needham....he had a good report concerning Chris. We will continue to pray for Abby during this time and for her back. Hope the test goes well today! Give Elena a kiss and hug from us. Love Mom S.
Hey Guys! I haven't commented in so long so I thought I would today:-)I L-O-V-E the picture of Laina walkin on the beach- adorable!!! Hope everything is going well, miss you guys!
luv ya,
ABZ
Post a Comment