Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanksgiving and November Happenings

Elena, Emily, and Phillip at McDonald's with Grams, Grandma, and Abby.
Putting up our tree early since we are on the road quite a bit.
Missions Conference at Falls with Mike Reddick.
With Abby's family for Thanksgiving at Uncle Ron's house.
Emily and Elena shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

We thank the Lord for a good November staying busy with meetings and enjoying family at Thanksgiving. We have a busy December and are looking forward to Christmas in Illinois and New Years in A2.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Fisher said...

Hello Sanderlins!
It is so nice to see all the wonderful pics of your immediate and extended families. I cannot believe how fast Elena is growing up. She is a beautiful little girl.
Now, I am a little confused about what you are doing. I may be missing something on your blog. When are you going to Cameroon and how long will you be there? Not to sound like you should be there already. :-)

I am excited to see how the Lord is using you in the States and in Cameroon. May He continue to care for and bless you!

Fondly,
Beth (Meye) Fisher (used to go to AABC) with family.