Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

R&R at the Farm






We had a great time to just enjoy family and the farm in Illinois for a few days after such a busy month. Jessica and the kids came down for a few days after we got there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid :)

Anonymous said...

Does the comment "cute kid", refer to Elena or the goat?!
We enjoyed having you here. I love the picture of the flag! Have not been to your blog for quite awhile as I seem to forget or am just so busy. Emily and I are enjoying milking our new goat. We will let you try in case you may need to have a goat for milk when in Cameroon. Love, Mom S.