Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Thursday, September 20, 2007

On the way to Superior


We had a tremendous time in Byron, Michigan, at Antrim Baptist Church's missions conference. The pastor and people treated us like royalty, and the Lord blessed in each of the evening services.

Friday morning will find us on the road for Superior, Wisconsin. Pray for safety as we drive. We may be borrowing Abby's dad's car for better gas mileage on this long stretch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Elena-dear was acting better for this photo shoot.

Abby said...

Hey Abby,

I will be praying for you.
Love little Abby

Abigail Joshua said...

Hey Abby, How long are you guys gunna be gone for? I have something for Elena but I forgot it that one nite you were at church. I hope she's all better now, I felt so bad for her:-( I used to have a dress like she has on in that pix, it was my fav;-) Anyways, I'm praying for you guys and hope to see ya soon!
luv ya
~ABZ~