


Elena is walking now, although she holds her arms out like Frankenstein for balance. Abby went to get Elena from the nursery, and she saw me taking my projector and computer down at the front of the auditorium. She then walked to me with a smile on her face all the way from the back of the auditorium. She is obviously excited about her new life skills. Keep praying for us as we teach her the things of the Lord. The Lord is definitely teaching Abby and I to lean on Him for direction. Pastor Hirth preached a wonderful message about Christ being "I am..." whatever it is we need. We definitely need the Lord not only as our salvation but as our provider, our peace, our shepherd, our everything. May we seek Him today for all our needs.
2 comments:
Where's the pics of your daughter walking?
Oh - I'm so jealous. Faith Ann still isn't walking!
Post a Comment