We wanted to thank everyone who sent us all birthday emails...we are all one year older now! Elena had a great one year birthday party at the Needham's house with all her new friends here in Cameroon.
Tom Needham and I trekked 20 miles from Sabga to Ndop with several guides the Lord sent us to help us along the way. Tom witnessed to many of the Fulani people throughout the mountains, most of whom are Muslims. Please pray for Salifu and others who we spent time with along the way. The mountain view in the picture is overlooking the city of Ndop, where the Lord is burdening our heart to begin a church. Please pray for the people in this town as the gospel is preached.
4 comments:
Happy birthday to you all! I have you in my prayers.
Happy late brithday to you all.
Happy Birthday!!! I'm praying for you, love ya!!!
You look good - we miss you all
Hey Sam, is that a runway I see running down the middle of Ndop?? What a breathtaking view...
Love to you all from home,
Mom B.
Post a Comment