Greetings from Cameroon!

Greetings from Cameroon!

II Thessalonians 3:1

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you;"

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wisconsin Missions




We spent the last four days with Pastor and Mrs. O'Bryon in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. They are planting Cornerstone Baptist Church and have purchased a former Catholic building for services. We helped canvas the area and did some work on the building. Sunday was a full day as I preached and presented the field of Cameroon, Abby playing the special music. Pray for this new church reaching out to a needy Wisconsin town.

6 comments:

Jared and Beka said...

I thought missionaries were smarter than this. Aren't you supposed to be traveling the Biblebelt instead of hanging out in single digit temps?

Love ya,
The Longsine's

PS GO BADGERS!!! 21-1 and # 2 in the nation! Illinois almost beat them...sorta

Sam Sanderlin Family... said...

Jared, I kind of like the winter and snow. Besides, we won't be seeing much of that in the future, and we want Elena to remember her roots. I'm glad to be based out of Wisconsin since Illinois is only a state away!!

Anonymous said...

We're raising quite a few eyebrows when we tell everyone that you preached in a Catholic church last weekend :) What is Abby holding or pointing to in the picture? So fun to see the pictures and hear the updates...

Love you guys, Dad & Mom & family

Abby said...

Hey,
That is such a pretty picture of Abby. Miss you.
"little Abby"

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
How are ya? I love that pix of Abby;-) I hope you all aren't freezing up there like we are here... but I'm sure you are! I'm praying for you! Have a GREAT day!!!
luv ya!
~ABBY~
P.S.
Hey Sam, I posted something and theres not even a pix of Elena!!!! Speaking of which, why isn't there?!?!?!? LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,
Your mom was bragging on your blog yesterday at ladies prayer meeting at AABC. Hopefully, more people will come visit, comment, and remember to pray for you!
I really enjoy your blog, and hope you can keep it up once in Camaroon!
Prayers and thoughts of heat to you all.
Love,
Shannon