
It was good to see many of Elena's aunts (even Aunt Mary) and Grams, and cousin Emily a few weeks ago. They traveled from Michigan to Illinois for a family reunion before trekking up to Oshkosh. It was a whirlwind visit all packed into a Sunday afternoon and evening. It was great to see Grams all the way up here in Oshkosh! We saw Tina last weekend as well. She gets to see Elena more than the rest being only an hour away in Milwaukee. Thanks everyone for coming, and we'll see most of you in December.
3 comments:
Dear Sam, Abby & Elena
What do you mean by saying, and I quote. "Even Aunt Mary?!" I'd be awfully offended, Abby, if I didn't know Sam put you up to it. :)
Did I say "even Aunt Mary"? I meant "especially Aunty Mary." And by the way I wrote it, not Abby. We love you, Mary!
you shoulda got it right the first time!! don't mess up like that again or there will be severe consequences;-)
Post a Comment