We don't have a lot going on in regards to deputation in June. Please pray that I'm able to schedule some last minute meetings. We had one cancel on the 4th. We'll be visiting churches nearby on service nights trying to meet Wisconsin pastors. The weekend of June 11 we will be in two Illinois churches. Sunday morning will be at Community Baptist Church in Milledgeville. Sunday night will be in Coal Valley at Believers Baptist Church. We have two supporting churches so far and several individuals who have given financially. Thank you to all who have been a help!
I have been staying busy working on Wings as Eagles projects including a DVD that we are trying to create for the ministry. Also, I have been preaching for children's church and nursing home when not on the road. Abby is finishing up her work soon and looking forward to seeing the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment